CLAIRE LAMBERT, Third grade teacher
Mrs. Claire Lambert is a graduate of the University of Virginia with a Bachelor’s Degree in Studio Art and a Master Degree in Elementary Education. She completed her teaching internship in a kindergarten classroom in Frederick County, Virginia.
Mrs. Lambert grew up in Southwest Virginia where she had amazing teachers all the way from elementary through high school, who provided many examples of what it looks like to be a good teacher and friend to students; it was due to these experiences that Mrs. Lambert knew early on she wanted to be a teacher.
Mrs. Lambert and her husband recently moved to the Upper Peninsula and are now calling it home. Mrs. Lambert is also passionate about animals, the environment, art, reading, and teaching. It is her hope that her experiences and enthusiasm will enhance her teaching practice and encourage creativity and compassion from her students as well.
- Memorization of Scripture verses
- Understand God made us to know, love, and serve Him, and so to enter heaven
- Know the three theological (God-given) virtues: Faith, Hope, and Charity
- Virtues are habits by which we do good
- Memorize and recite The Apostles’ Creed, Hail Holy Queen
- Learn and recite the Rosary
- Study of the Saints
- Charlotte’s Web
- Farmer Boy
- A Bear Called Paddington
- Mr. Popper’s Penguins
- The Legend of Michigan